Pinch valves is a gate valve, in which the overlap of the working medium flow produced by the compression of the elastic hose (pipe). Pinch valves can be used for any working mediums, which not damaging the hose material, with a low working pressure.
The casing is made from aluminium, connection – flange. Operation type can be manual, pneumatic and electric.
Advantages of the pinch valves:
- full tightness from the ambient environment;
- direct-flow design, which excludes the stagnation of the product;
- the minimum hydraulic resistance;
- high tightness in the closed position;
- maintainability, hoses is easy to replace when mechanical abrasion. Maintenance pinch valves for the entire period of operation lies only in the replacement of hose.
Main field of application:
- chemical industry;
- sewage treatment plants, Sewerage;
- transportation of bulk products.
|Manufacture:||acc. TU 3700-002-55604618-2013|
|Type of construction:||Pinch valve|
|Nominal diameter:||DN 50 – DN 300|
|Nominal pressure:||DN 50-300 – 6 kgf/cm2|
|Temperature of working medium:||Up to +85°С|
|Operation:||handle; electric or pneumatic actuator.|
|Leakage class:||«А» acc. GOST Р 54808-2011|
|Main working mediums:||abrasive pulp, cement, sand, drilling fluids, sewage, mixed fodder, water|
|Flow direction of the working mediums:||any|
|Connection type:||- flange type, mating flanges acc. GOST 33259-15, type 01 or 11, version B)|
|Working life||25 years|