District Heating Substations and Central Heating Stations
PromArm offers cost calculation, engineering, manufacture, and installation of district heating substations and central heating stations.
A heating station is a system of pumping equipment, control, and stop valves, measuring instruments and devices used for automation of technical processes. Heating stations are designed for redistribution of thermal energy from the heating network and ultimately to the customers (residential and industrial buildings, etc.).
According to the number of heat consumers, heating stations can be divided into two categories:
1. district heating substations provide service to one consumer;
2. central heating stations provide service to a number of consumers.
Our company can supply heating stations with high quality equipment produced by Russian and foreign manufacturers:
- plate and tube-and-shell heat exchangers manufactured by FUNCE (Germany) and ALFA LAVAL;
- pumping equipment produced by Grundfoss, Wilo, DAB;
- control valves manufactured by Danfoss;
- metering devices produced by Endress Hauser;
- ball valves Naval, Ballomax and butterfly valves made by Abo Valve and PromArm.
According to the information provided, our specialists can prepare technical documentation, select and supply all the necessary equipment required to install the heating station or assemble a heating station at the customer’s request.