PromArm supplies gate valves, ball valves and other types of valves covered with anti-corrosive coating. Moreover, our specialists can cover your valves with anti-corrosive coating. All coating types are accompanied by standard certificates.
Types of anti-corrosive coating:
1) Anti-corrosive coating consistent with the requirements of JSC “Transneft” according to RD-23.040.01-КТН-149-10 and GTR-25.220.01-КТН-215-10
- industrial valves installed aboveground are coated in accordance with RD-23.040.01-КТН-149-10 (RD-23.040.00-КТН-189-06). Coating thickness is determined by pipeline operating conditions. There are five degrees of corrosiveness: C1, C2, C3, C4, C5-M. Total coating thickness can be up to 400 µm.
- industrial valves installed underground are coated in accordance with GTR-25.220.01-КТН-215-10 (GTR-04.00-27.22.00-КТН-189-006-1-03). The valves are covered with two or more layers of coating. When they harden, they form into one solid layer up to 6 mm thick.
Various kinds of materials are employed for anti-corrosive coating: Сороn Hycote 165, UP 1000/Frucs 1000, Protegol UR-Coating 32-55, Protegol UR-Coating 32-60 (produced in Germany) and BIURS, CARBOFLEX and Isokor-140 produced in Russia. All materials, protective coatings and technical specifications for manufacturers of the industrial valves are indicated in the List of Technical Specifications, Testing Programs and Procedures of JSC “Transneft”.
2) Anti-corrosive coating consistent with the requirements of CPC (Caspian Pipeline Consortium) according to CPC-50100 and SSPC (Society of Specialists on Protective Coatings).
Industrial valves are subjected to near white blast cleaning and then covered with weather-resistant paint coating HEMPADUR. There must be three layers of coating: base, epoxy and polyurethane coating. Total coating thickness is not less than 240µm, impact resistance is not less than 5 Nm. On the request of Caspian Pipeline Consortium the valves can be covered with an additional layer of bituminous polyurethane coating. Coating thickness and composition must be specified in the request.
Here is an example of an order for anti-corrosive coating consistent with the requirements of CPC (Total coating thickness is 890 µm.):
i. One layer of epoxy coating 200 µm thick is used for protection from atmospheric corrosion;
ii. Anti-corrosive epoxy-based coating is used for protection from soil corrosion:
a. one layer of epoxy resin with zinc filler 40 µm thick;
b. one layer of epoxy resin rich in glass-flake elements 400 µm thick;
c. one layer of epoxy resin rich in glass-flake elements 450 µm thick.
3) Anti-corrosive coating consistent with the requirements of PLC “Rosneft” according to the Technical Specification №П2-05 ТИ-0002
Coating materials are chosen in accordance with the degree of atmospheric corrosion and the placement category of the valve. Materials employed are epoxide, polyurethane, silicone, acryl and others. The material covers the valve in two or three layers with total coating thickness up to 360 µm. Maximum service life is 20 years. The coating is tested in accordance with the instruction №П2-05-ТИ-0002. Appearance, thickness, adhesion, impact resistance, dielectric continuity and other parameters are tested. An act is drawn up based on the tests.