- Butterfly Valves
- Double Offset Butterfly Valves
- Butterfly valves of PromArm manufacturing
- PA 200
- PA 300
- PA 400
- PA 600
- PA 700
- PA 900
- Select by name
- Solutions for branches
- Butterfly valves for ships
- Stem extensions
Double Offset Butterfly Valves
Double offset butterfly valves are considered more reliable than common butterfly valves. They are designed for operation in extreme conditions of temperature and pressure and frequent open/close. The seat ring is either metal-to-metal or constructed of soft PTFE.
The disk is placed asymmetrically to the pipeline axis in double offset butterfly valves. The disk and the seat both have a conical shape. Double offset of rotation the axis at the minimum opening angle breaks contact between the disk and the seat and reduces seat wear.
Double offset butterfly valves are applied in many branches of industry and are suitable for handling many kinds of media, including those environments where other valves cannot be used such as vacuum, high temperature steam, dry chlorine, seawater, oxygen. They can be operated manually (by a handle or reduction gear), or by means of pneumatic, hydraulic or electric actuator.
PromArm supplies double offset butterfly valves that have the following technical characteristics:
- maximum operating temperature up to +500°С (FIRE SAFE version);
- minimum operating temperature to -100ºC;
- operating pressure up to 10 MPa;
- body and disk are constructed of carbon steel WCB, alloy steel LLC, stainless steel A351 CF8M.